BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feedback for 20th September Task

Hi, 6 Adil pupils!

I have received your work for Task 1 (20th September lesson). I must say that all of you did a good job. Well done!

I have replied your email and give some feedback. Please check your email and read my comments.

Anyway, based on your work, I would like to share some interesting points that some of your friends have come up with.

Task : Other ways to prevent extinction
1. Educate young children at school. (This is very good. That is why we are having this lesson in our school.)

2. Campaigns for awareness. (NGOs can be responsible for this. Read more about World Wildlife Fund, a non-government organization. We can also have campaigns globally.)

3. Enforce the law. (Relate to my class notes, points no. 4 and 5)

Please do think of the points above. Good job, everyone!

0 comments: